William Hunt MBE
Firmware Update Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
DJI’s firmware update for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom increases the drone’s transmission range to 3.7 miles/6km for operators in CE/MIC/SRRC regions. This is firmware update v01.00.0670 and is accompanied by new versions of the DJI Go 4 app for iOS and Android.
Overview of the DJI Mavic 2 firmware update:
• Date: 2020.07.07
• Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0670
• DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.37
• DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.36
• Increased operating time of remote controller when using in low-temperature environments.
• Updated auto discharge default settings to two days.
• Fixed occasional issue: gimbal was unbalanced after self-check. Use gimbal auto-calibration in DJI GO 4 to fix this issue.
• Fixed issue: obstacle avoidance switch was unavailable when using MSDK.
• Increased the maximum transmission distance to 6 km (CE/MIC/SRRC).